Monday, August 18, 2008

Maine...Again





This past weekend we went up to Harpswell, Maine (near Bath) to spend time with our friends Jim and Catharine who had rented a house there. Yes, Maine again, but I think I've already stressed how much we love it up there. Anyways, yesterday Vimal took a bunch of pictures of Ellis and I on the hammock. There are like 30 more, but I'll spare you the collage. Today, believe it or not, is Ellis' 7 month birthday. It feels so far and yet so close at the same time. The other day Vimal told Ellis, "Okay, that's enough growing for 2008. Slow down!" And, that really does communicate how we feel about the whole thing. It's all happening too fast already, and we're just trying to enjoy every moment.
Next week, L.A.! Maybe she'll get discovered :)

3 comments:

The Blackmons said...

Okay, gorgeous pictures! I can't take how cute she is. Her hair is getting so long...I love that flip! Now show us a picture of her tooth! :o) Of course, I can only imagine how difficult that would be to photograph!

Sara Michelle said...

Holy cow these pictures are amazing!!!!!!!

mKla said...

That last picture of Ellis is out of control cute!!!! I just want to take a bite out of her!

We have no children, yet. My husband is younger than I am, and we've only been married 2 years. I want them, but... can wait... so I have to drool over my friends' babies in the meantime!! :)