Monday, January 12, 2009

Uncle Dana and Megan come to visit!

The mirror is filthy from her hands, but I wanted to capture the height of her ponytail in this pic.
I think she might be giving him a blessing.
It looks like such a sweet pic, but really she's playing with his chest hair. Haha.
Megan, Dana, and Baby girl.
Family photo

Every January, for the last 8 years, my uncle comes into town to teach a seminar at the Harvard Law School. I always look forward to his visits because it kind of softens the blow of Christmas being over. Last year, I was 9 months pregnant when he came to visit and not very much myself. But this year we had a lot of fun. Megan, my cousin, came with him for the weekend and we were able to hang out a lot. Ellis was also a big fan! She took to him quite quickly, as you can tell from the photos. I can't believe that when he is here next, Ellis will be almost TWO! But then again, I can't believe that Ellis turns ONE in 6 days!!!! Crazy how fast the time has gone...

No comments: