Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

The beautiful flowers that Ellis and Vimal picked out for me.
Ellis's handwritten card. I'm not sure what it says, but I hope there is an "I love you" in there somewhere.
Having a snack on the front porch with mommy.

Mommy and baby girl.

I had a great Mother's Day with Vimal and my sweet baby girl. First, I got to sleep in later than normal and then I was woken up by Ellis bringing me a card that she had drawn in herself. I also got flowers and, after church, we had lunch at one of my new favorite Chinese restaurants. I am so lucky to be Ellis's mom and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family. It's nice to have special holidays like this one to remind us how fortunate we really are. I hope you all had a wonderful day, either celebrating the mothers in your life or the children that you get to mother.

No comments: