Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strawberry Picking...

Okay, so I realize it's been a long time since I posted. We have been so busy the last couple of weeks. Vimal's mom came to visit (though we somehow forgot to take a single photo of her visit) and our niece has been staying with us for 2 weeks (she goes home tomorrow.) Also, I went to Los Angeles to see my brother and we all (Ellis, Vimal, Nechelle and I) spent last weekend in Maine. Anyways, suffice it to say I have a good handful of pictures and videos to post but I just haven't had the time.

I did want to post a few pictures of our outing to the strawberry field today. As soon as I got Ellis out of the backpack she walked over to a strawberry bush, said "yummy, yummy, yummy" until I handed her a strawberry, and proceeded to eat strawberries until we left the field. Nechelle had so much fun too, as you can tell from the photos. We're having strawberry smoothies after dinner tonight and it's all we can talk about. I'll try to post more pictures really soon...

Ellis in the strawberry field
Pretty sure this was her fifth or sixth strawberry
Nechelle in the strawberry field
Ellis and Nechelle
Pretty sure that was her tenth or eleventh strawberry
Getting full, time to play with the strawberries
Our bounty

No comments: