Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

Looking like a big girl playing at the zoo.
This is the "big cat" that stared Ellis down in the video below.
Bear!
Ellis staring at the bears. I LOVE this picture. It might make it onto our Christmas cards so don't look at it too long if you usually get a card from us.

While daddy went to NYC this past week, Ellis and I went to the zoo. Not exactly a great consolation prize for not being able to go to New York with daddy, but we had fun nevertheless. Ellis was especially fond of the bears and monkeys, though I think she got a little creeped out by the "big cat". I can't say I blame her though. That cougar was staring her down something fierce. I'll post a video of her reaction to it. It's kind of funny. Anyways, Uncle Bro arrives next week for Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be upon us. I keep asking myself where 2009 went. Good thing I have this blog to look back on or else I'd have no earthly idea.

Ellis and the "big cat"

No comments: