Sunday, February 28, 2010

Some long, lost Christmas videos...

So I've finally given up on the video option at Blogspot and decided to use You Tube instead. So here are some videos that I've been trying to post since Christmas.

Tea Party with Nonna. This is pretty much how my mom and Ellis spent every single morning that we were in Nashville. Ellis still talks about it now. She wakes up some mornings saying, "Want a tea party with Nonna." And I think it's so sweet how she says "Sugar."


"The Ants Go Marching." Obviously, Ellis has our entire family wrapped around her little finger. In fact, we still march around the house on an almost nightly basis to this song. Oh the things you do when you have kids.


This video needs a little explanation. When we were in Nashville over the summer, Ellis fell in love with this garden bunny that my mom keeps outside. So while we were there over Christmas, Ellis kept staring out the door and mourning that she couldn't play with the bunny. My mom decided to bring it inside and this was her reaction..


Ellis went on a carousel ride with Bah. I think the funniest part is my ongoing commentary. And, for the record, I was talking to my mom not some random stranger or the camera. Try not to get too dizzy on this one...

No comments: