Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Pictures...

Drool!
Mommy and Ellis
Sleeping on her daddy
Trying to avoid the kisses
Not much to say about this past week. Ellis has started grabbing her toes, laughing more often, and drooling constantly, which I guess is a sign of teething. I can see a tooth trying to come through her bottom gums now, but as you might guess this is bothering her and making her a little grumpier than usual. Anyways, we go for her next round of vaccinations on Friday and I'm sure I'll be posting her new measurements after that. More soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellis is the most beautiful baby in the world! She really is! I can't wait to get my hands on her. She's a funny, happy girl. I miss her so much. Love, Nonna x/o

Anonymous said...

The first picture is so adorable!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellis is soooo beautiful and very photogenic... The video of her and Vimal is great. I have never seen a baby so happy and laughing all the time :)
Nimu

The Blackmons said...

These pics are so cute! Amazing how fast she's growing. Thanks for sending the encouragement about Baker sleeping on his stomach. I thought SIDS went until 12 mths so this news comes as a great relief! Hope you guys are doing well!