Monday, July 21, 2008

Six Month Photoshoot

Waking up and coming unswaddled
Morning play time
Perfect little face
Enjoying Nonna's flowers before bathtime
BATH!
She's getting too long for the tub.
It seems a duck has eaten Ellis.
My tall little girl with wet hair from the bath.
Tushie shot
Hanging out on Sarah's front porch
"Ah, the luxury life." In Sarah's hammock and loving it.
Profile beauty.
"Yay...Daddy's home!"
On Friday, Ellis turned six months old and I went a little crazy with photos trying to capture her whole day. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! All in all, we had a good day. We went over to my friend Sarah's house and Ellis loved swinging in her hammock (but don't worry, I didn't leave her side the whole time). We have our six month pediatrician appointment on Wednesday and while I dread the shots I can't wait to find out how long she is and what she weighs. I'll post more then.

7 comments:

Sara Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 6 months old!! Will it really go that fast *sigh*. The pics are precious. My favorite is the one with Nonna's flowers. =)

Anonymous said...

I want this baby!! Come on guys....you can have another one. Let me have this perfect one. And no, I'm not being biased when I say that. Ellis really is perfect!
Love, Nonna x/o

The Blackmons said...

Oh, time is flying by! I love the picture of her in the hammock (gorgeous face!) and the one of Vimal holding her. She looked so excited! Hard to believe our babes are 1/2 a year old...wow! I'll keep you guys in our prayers on Wednesday. Baker his 6 mth appt on Wed too, 9 am, so we'll be thinking of Ellis. I hate the shots so much! Can't wait to hear how big she is!! Happy 6 month birthday Ellis!

Anonymous said...

OMG - what a cute baby. Perrine keeps showing off Ellis' pix to all our family. How many babysitters are that nuts?
-Ellen

Anonymous said...

you guys are great parents, make your own parents proud!
what a beautiful, brilliant little girl you have - God has blessed you richly!
Be well.

Anonymous said...

My beautiful, tall like her mom, sweet granddaughter! What an unbelieveable blessing!

Pop

Danielle Decker said...

Ellis has a meeting with an agency when you guys are out in LA! Lets get this girl modeling!!