Sunday, July 27, 2008

This week...

Ellis and the new camera
"Oh no...like they don't take enough pictures already."
Close up with new camera
Her hair is getting so long now.
Just hanging out in her play gym.

Well, I was a little disappointed at the six month checkup because Ellis only weighed 14 and 1/2 pounds, but she is holding steady in the 23rd percentile and her pediatrician isn't worried about it. We've been trying to feed her more and more solids, but she's a little indifferent about the whole thing so I guess we'll just keep trying. That's about it for now. We went to a BBQ this weekend with all the families that were in our "New Moms" group, so I'll post those pics as soon as I get the chance to upload them. Oh, and Vimal got a new toy so I'm sure we'll have even more pictures than ever!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Coincidence or irony, I am never sure. My husband has the Rebel xti (I can't tell if that is what your camera is) AND his name is Ellis. He bought is camera about a year and a half ago. He loves buying new lenses, gadgets, and other random stuff for it. I will try to track down his flickr account so you can see some of his shots (he does some great stuff - and I am at work and can't access flickr from here).

Congrats on the camera!

Danielle Decker said...

her hair is getting sooo long!
such a beauty...

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter is so beautiful!
I love you Ellis.

Pop

The Blackmons said...

Wow, those pictures turned out great! I'm jealous of the new fancy camera...very nice! And how about that hair on her head...she's got tons of it! So cute! Happy Birthday Vimal! nicole