Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ellis's First Christmas

Ellis looks so tiny next to Nonna's big Christmas tree.
She loved feeling the tree.
Being gentle with the Christmas tree.
Getting kisses from her Great Grandmamaw.
She looked so cute in her Santa hat.
I love that face!
The two Santa's were discussing their plan of action for Christmas morning.
Checking out her presents.
Ellis and Mommy
Practicing her walking in Nonna's kitchen

We had such a wonderful Christmas with Ellis this year. It is so nice to have all my family together on Christmas morning. Ellis did quite well through the whole ordeal. She ate some wrapping paper, tore up some bows, and generally did all the things that almost one-year olds should do at their first Christmas. Ellis was lavished with tons of clothes, books (her favorite) and Mister Roger's DVD's (my favorite). In general, it was a wonderful Christmas. Vimal flies home on Sunday, but I'm staying in Nashville until I meet Vimal for New Year's in Atlanta. It will be nice to celebrate New Year's away with Vimal. And I know that Ellis will be completely cared for by both her grandmothers here in Nashville.

No comments: