Sunday, December 7, 2008

What goes up must come down.

"Hey, look what I can do."
"I've got places to go."
"I'm almost to Jack."
"Wait. They moved Jack! Okay, I think I can...I think I can."
"Okay, the hard part is over. Now...focus!"
"Oh, so close. I'm coming Jack."
"You guys can't keep him from me!"
"Oh no. Now Jack is down there."
"I'll get you again Jack. Just wait there."
"Phew. Back to Jack."

Vimal has started building obstacle courses in our living room using seat cushions, pillows and whatever else he can find. Ellis loves it, especially if he strategically places Jack at the top or bottom of the obstacle courses. Anyways, I tried to take a video of Ellis climbing up the cushions but the batteries were dead so I took this series of photos instead. She had to work really hard to get Jack, but you can see that she didn't give up. I think it shows that she is stubborn, like her mom, and focused, like her dad.

1 comment:

EllenMM said...

Perrine told me to check this out - I think she's a regular snooper on this site. I wish we could have done this when P. was little. They grow up too quickly.