Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Splish-Splash (2 videos)

This afternoon Ellis and I went to the Children's Museum with our friends Lily (Esme's mom) and Kate (Claire's mom). Last time we went there, we spent the whole time in the baby/toddler area, but this time I decided to brave the water room. I knew that Ellis would love it, since she loves bath time so much, and I was right. As you can tell from the video, it didn't take long for her to figure out what to do. Luckily I had brought a change of clothes because she was soaked through to her skin by the end. But just look at her face! I was cringing just thinking about drying her off, but it was worth it. Oh, and as you can tell from her little interaction with Claire over a toy, she's starting to get more and more stubborn and determined. Great...13 is going to be a blast!



This video is of Ellis "splashing" around in the water bed designed for babies at the Children's Museum. I think she felt like she was actually in water. This video is only a few seconds long but she crawled out and back into this thing for more than 15 minutes. What can I say, she loves the feel of water. I can't wait for summer! (P.S. Sorry about the very end of this clip, I thought I had stopped it but it was still recording.)

1 comment:

The Blackmons said...

Great videos! I love to see her doing her thing. She's too cute! What a great idea that whole water section is...I haven't ventured out to our children's museum yet but I hope they have that! Looks like Ellis loved it!