Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who knew how much fun a cup could be?

I have learned two things over the last year: Ellis loves water (drinking it, splashing in it, looking at it) and Ellis loves to be independent. That being said, here is a little picture story of my little girl being my little girl.

Ellis dug this cup out of the open cabinet that you see behind her.
Then she drug it over to me...
...waited impatiently as I filled it with water
...and tried very hard to drink it on her own.
Eventually I helped her get the water in her mouth...
...but she was so determined to drink it on her own that she took it back and did this.
"What? So maybe my shirt got a little wet, but it was still good."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is so great!
she's the best man!!
i love the videos!!
Dd

ZapottopaZ said...

That last photo is wonderful. She has so much personality. I can't wait to see her over my spring break. I hope you will be around!