Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas and Beyond...

Well, again, I have to apologize for how late this post is. We were traveling until after New Year's, at which point I started having some computer issues. Luckily, that seems to be fixed now so I'm going to try to post a few times today. First up is our Christmas pictures and videos. We went to Nashville for the holidays, and we had a great time. Ellis was showered with so many gifts from both of our families that we ended up with an extra suitcase on our trip home!

Opening gifts at Bah's house with her daddy.
More gift opening with Bah
Bah and Ellis
Ellis and Daddy are checking out her new toys
Dancing
She loves her Cousin NeNe
Getting ready to ride the carousel with Bah
Waving at Mommy and Nonna
Stacking her blocks with Nonna
Ellis's Great Mamaw (How cute is she!)
Giving Great Mamaw a big hug
Skating with Uncle Bro
Still skating with Uncle Bro
Christmas morning. This dress was mine when I was 2 years old. My mom kept it and it was so sweet to put Ellis in it too.
Still daintily opening her gifts. I kept waiting for her to tear into them but it just never happened.
Nothing like a girl in a dress playing with an airplane. That's my Ellis.
Mom and son. I love this picture though I'm sure neither of them will.
Helping Uncle Bro open his gift.
Talking about it.
We got Erick a colander for Christmas and this is what he decided to do with it.
We turned our Christmas card into a coffee mug for my mom. She loved it.
Showing Ellis the coffee mug.
The 3 P's: Playing, Puzzles, Pop

2 comments:

Stevo said...

Very Sweet. Christmas is always awesome when kids are around!

The Blackmons said...

I love the 1st picture of her wearing your dress! That's wonderful that your mom did that! Baker came home in one of Brad's. That's a special memory you'll have! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!