Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year's + Early January

The best restaurant in Atlanta.
Love on New Year's Eve
Mommy and Ellis
Uncle Dane comes to Boston
Chillin' in her big girl chair
She loves her birthday present from Nonna.

Here are some photos from early January. Vimal and I were able to travel to Atlanta together for New Year's while my mom took care of Ellis. We went to The Woodfire Grill for dinner one night (the Executive chef was on "Top Chef" last season) and we both agree that we had the best dinner ever. It was really nice to get away for a little bit but, of course, we missed Ellis and were glad to get back to her.

When we all got back to Boston, my uncle was in town and we got to spend some time with him. Ellis is funny because when she sees my uncle in pictures she thinks he is my dad (Pop), but in real life she never confuses the two of them. Okay, my next post will hopefully contain all the pictures from the big birthday party. Still trying to post videos but Blogger is giving me some grief so we'll see when that happens. More soon...

No comments: