Saturday, February 9, 2008

A New Blog...





















So many of you have asked for us to start a blog that we finally decided to do it. Our hope is that this blog will allow those of you who want to keep up with Ellis to do so without our having to force pictures down your throats every week with email updates. Ellis is growing so much every day that sometimes it's hard for us to keep up, so hopefully this blog will help with those of you who live far away.


This week we discovered a few new things about Ellis. First, she can't properly digest cow's milk due to a missing enzyme (not something that should affect her long term) so we've switched her to a soy formula and I've gone off of dairy until I'm done nursing (which probably won't be long now given how many obstacles I've had with this). Second, she hates taking a bath but LOVES getting her hair washed! And third, she likes traveling in her car seat and sleeps through most shopping adventures as long as she's full. Actually, she'll do pretty much anything as long as she's full...kind of like her daddy!


Enjoy the pics and check back often for updates!

Erin

8 comments:

bro said...

so cool... what a beautiful little girl...

The Blackmons said...

She's just a doll!! I'm so glad you guys finally did a blog! If you don't mind, I'll add your link to our blog so more people can find out about it and connect directly from ours! We took Baker out for his first stroller ride today and my first big outing! I finally feel like a normal person again, well, except for the recovery down under! :o)

Anonymous said...

Blog is a great idea. She's so precious. Congratulations to both of you! Steve and I miss you lots.

Anonymous said...

I miss my granddaughter so much! Move back to Nashville guys...

Dad

happybear75 said...

hehehe I love the pics. Her eyes are SO HUGE! She's a female version of Vemal! :D Thanks for the blog. I love it... keep it up!

P.s. i think everyone loves to have their hair washed (aka head massaged) by another person! ;-) I know I would! :-o

Anonymous said...

oops! sorry for the typo, vimal! :p

Anonymous said...

Wow Erin! She is beautiful. When was she born? She sure does take after Vimal but that can change with time. My oldest son looked just like me as a baby but he just turned 4 and now everyone tells me how much he looks like Mark and even I see it. My youngest son, well, we can't truly decide where he got his look from but he difinately looks like a Holbrook. Well, I look forward to seeing more pictures of Ellis. You picked a beautiful name. Take care and enjoy motherhood. It is truly rewarding as well as hard.
Stacey

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I hope I get to see her soon! Love you guys Lexxus