Monday, February 25, 2008

Visit with Uncle Bro...

Life on Tour
Food on tour
The Cole Side

Yesterday Vimal and I drove down to Providence to see my brother who had flown into town to play a benefit concert there for victims of The Station fire that happened five years ago. It was great to see Erick even though we couldn't go to the concert tonight. Anyways, I have been so thrilled to see how Erick has bonded with Ellis even though he lives in L.A. and we live here. I can't wait for him to teach her how to play the guitar and skateboard! I wish we lived closer together but, for now, these visits will have to due.

More soon...

Erin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoy the photo "the Cole side", although I must admit the little one looks more like a Shyamji! (Not that that's a bad thing.) I miss you all. Love, Nonna x/o

Anonymous said...

soooo sweet! she is just beautiful!
and you two are cute too!
Dd

Anonymous said...

i miss my buddy... she missed the rock the next night!

Anonymous said...

I too enjoyed the "Cole Side" photo, but anyone who knew Erin when she was Ellis age can't help but see the resemblance! She's soooooo beautiful. "Somebody's pretty in heah!"

Grandpapa