Friday, April 18, 2008

3 Months Old!!!

SPRING IS HERE...and so are her toes!!!
(I also love her smirk in this picture.)
She kept trying to spread out her toes to get the air between them!
Spring in the city...I love it!

Today is Ellis's 13 week and 3 month birthday simultaneously. I can't believe all the changes she's made in the last 3 months...from barely being able to open her eyes to being constantly alert and aware, from only sleeping 2 hours at a time to sleeping one 8-hour stretch at night, from being all curled up in a ball to stretching our her legs and toes and enjoying the sunny weather. Ellis has definitely changed a lot, but it doesn't compare to the changes that Vimal and I have had...from not knowing if she was a boy or a girl to not being able to fathom her being anyone but who she is, from worrying about her constantly to relaxing and enjoying being her parents, from jumping at her every noise to laughing at her funny noises. It has been a great, wonderful, exhausting, fascinating, tiring, fantastic ride these past 3 months, and I look forward to many, many more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's got the Cole feet! If she's going to look like me in anyway I prefer it be her feet!

Pop