Friday, April 4, 2008

Pediatrician Appointment...

Mirror shot at the Dr.'s Office
With Daddy
Mommy and Ellis
Up Close and Beautiful

Today marks 11 weeks since Ellis arrived! We had to go to the pediatrician to get her the first round of shots/vaccinations. She was great, but I was a nervous wreck the whole time. And when the doctor gave her the shots, I think I cried more than her! But, she's doing okay now...although we're pretty sure that we'll end up being awake half the night with her. Good news though--she weighed in at 10lbs 11ozs and the pediatrician is really happy with her growth. Enjoy the pics...I especially love the one with her double image in the mirror!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, you and Vimal look so much like parents! My sweet Ellis...I love the first pic. It's as if Ellis has never seen such a pretty baby! Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so.

Love,

Dad

The Blackmons said...

Okay, the mirrow pic is very cool. She really is a beautiful baby you guys, seriously! Glad the shots went well...though it really sucks! xx

Anonymous said...

Both of my girls are beautiful! But Ellis is definately BREAKING THE LAW! Can't wait to see all of you. By the way, Vimal sure does dress up for the doctor visits!

Love, Nonna x/o

Anonymous said...

Erin, I think she is starting to look like you! She is gorgeous! And the video is so cute. . . Julie