Monday, April 13, 2009

Ellis's Second Easter Sunday

Getting ready for church. For perspective on how petitie she is, Ellis is wearing the exact same tights she wore on Easter sunday last year!
Vimal got the idea to take this exact same picture as last Easter. If you look back at my March 2008 Easter pictures, we have a pic of Ellis in this exact same pose but she's takes up the whole changing table now.
Waiting for mommy and daddy to finish getting ready. I love her little silver Mary Janes.
In the car after church, Mary Janes OFF! She's a comfort girl.
After church. I thought she looked like an angel in her all white Easter dress.

This past Sunday was a beautiful Easter day in Boston. And, for the first time, Ellis didn't cry when we dropped her off at our church's child care nor had she been crying when we picked her back up. I think this was more of a relief for Vimal than it was for me, as he has a harder time leaving her there than I do. Anyways, it was a beautiful service and Ellis looked too cute in her Easter dress. Hope you like the pics...

1 comment:

Julie Hallgren said...

Hi Erin! I haven't looked at your photos in a while- I can not believe how much older Ellis looks! She is ADORABLE. And Janie is jealous of her hair. Janie still doesn't have much- and it's kinda like a mullet! Hahahaha