Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walden Pond

Trying to figure out this whole pond thing. (With Esme and Claire)
Still a little confused...
Now she gets it. SPLASH TIME!

These last two weeks have a complete whirlwind in the Shyamji household. I took Ellis to Nashville for a week so that Vimal and I could go away to Las Vegas for a mini-vacation but, while there, Ellis once again got the croup (third time this year) and an ear infection (sixth time this year) and so I stayed in Nashville an extra day before going to meet Vimal. Once we were in Vegas, though, Vimal and I had a nice time together. We saw the Cirque du Soleil performance, LOVE, and we really enjoyed just being together as a couple. Of course we both missed Ellis SO MUCH but that time alone is also really important for us.

Anyways, the day Ellis and I got back from Nashville we drove up to Maine to see my Dad who was performing in Kennebunkport. Ellis got to spend 2 full days with her Pop. She really took to him quite quickly and they had a great time.

And then yesterday we went to Walden pond with our friends Esme and Claire. I wasn't good about taking pictures on all our trips but I have a few so I'll try to post those soon. Hope you are all enjoying this summer-like weather as much as Ellis and I are. More soon.

1 comment:

The Blackmons said...

So cute! I love the pond pictures. Funny that you guys went to Vegas...Brad and I literally had the same conversation 2 days ago about dropping Baker off in Cleveland so we could go alone! Hope you guys had a great time!