Monday, April 6, 2009

Ice Cream on a Beautiful Spring Day

Walking down to the square for ice cream
Waiting in the ice cream line. I guess a lot of people had the same idea we had because it was a pretty long line.
First bite of ice cream
It looks like she likes it...
Reaching for more ice cream
Bite #2
Ice cream face!

This past Sunday was a gorgeous Boston spring day. It was in the high 50's and sunny, so Vimal and I decided it was time for Ellis to have her first taste of Vanilla ice cream. We walked down to the square near our house, which is about a ten minute walk on a bike path, and there were so many families sitting outside. There was a musician playing and children dancing, and it just reminded Vimal and I why we sacrifice space to live in the city. It was beautiful and Ellis loved the ice cream, as you can probably see by the pictures. I think she and I will be spending quite a bit of time there this summer. I can't wait.

1 comment:

The Blackmons said...

Sweet pics! Aren't you just so excited for spring? And Amen to sacrificing space for the city...we feel the same way!