Sunday, May 18, 2008

Four Months Old Today

Vimal picked out this onesie for her!
Close-up of the onesie that daddy bought her
After a long week, Ellis has a lot to tell her daddy about.
She loves 2 things now: eating her hands and spreading her toes
Her birthday present
She still has time to pose for the camera.
"Thanks mommy, I love it."
Her toes were gripping the exersaucer for dear life
"What? I've got this mastered now. What else you got?"

Today Ellis is exactly four months old! Vimal and I can't believe how much we love her already, and we can't imagine our lives before her. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives, and we can't wait to watch her grow. For her birthday, we bought her a jumper/exersaucer. It only took her a minute to start jumping and playing with it. And the onesie is something that Vimal found online. It was called "an Indian elephant" which made us both chuckle. More soon...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok my little baby niece, needs some more rice or oatmeal cereal on her little beautiful legs.....laughing....You know I had to say after all I had some SUMO Babies...HA...Ha....Ha

Auntie Asha