Monday, May 5, 2008

She's already trying to leave us...

Holding her own bottle
This is her "Can't you just give me some milk?" face!
Her hair is getting so long now
Tummy time is exhausting

This weekend Ellis announced her impending departure from our cozy little nest. First, she took the bottle out of Vimal's hands and began feeding herself. Then, she started raising her head further than she ever has during tummy time. She hasn't quite rolled over yet, but I know she's close and, once she starts, it's just a matter of time before she rolls right on out of here. Anyways, just few pics and a video of her accomplishments from this past weekend.


Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got three words...."breaking the law!" She's gotten TOO CUTE now. Love, Nonna x/o

The Blackmons said...

OMG, I can't believe that she grabbed a hold of her bottle...genius I tell you! She's still adorable! I can't believe how much our babies are growing and changing. We might should start baby proofing our homes now! nicole