Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Chatham Vacation...

Ellis loves the ocean water in her toes
She also liked the feel of sand between her toes
Daddy and Daughter in the water
Sandcastles!
I like this one because you can see Vimal's reflection in my sunglasses
All of us, except Cairn, who is taking the photo...
It used to be four of us, now there's six!
Robert and Ellis bonding
Cairn and Ellis hanging out in the kitchen
She really does love her daddy!
Street sign in Chatham, MA.
For Memorial Day weekend, Vimal and I rented a house in Chatham on Cape Cod with some of our dear friends. We had a wonderful time, though we really wish it had lasted longer. But, Ellis did great. In fact, the last night we were there, she slept for 12 hours straight...from 6 to 6! I was thrilled, though I'm not holding my breath that she'll keep that up quite yet. The best part of the whole trip, though, was that Ellis got to see, feel, and smell the ocean for the first time. She got to dip her toes in the water, though not for long because the water is still pretty cold! Now it's back to real life, but I think we all enjoyed the break while it lasted.




No comments: