Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day and More...

Beauty Shot!

Bug conversations are still taking place
Just look at that grip!
Those toys don't stand a chance
Ellis would rather look at the camera than acknowledge the kisses...



I was so excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mom. Vimal woke me up in the morning by saying, "So, you've got an eleven o'clock massage scheduled." I swear that those are the best words to be woken up by! After sneaking some kisses from Ellis, I went to the massage, then I met Vimal and Ellis for brunch. It was a gorgeous day and we were able to sit outside and enjoy it. All in all, I had a great day and I can't wait for next year!


I'm posting some pictures from this past week. Things are going well here. Ellis is napping in her crib and sleeping about 10 hours per night still. I weighed her last week and she topped out at a whopping 11lbs 13ozs...not as much as I had hoped but definitely progress. Also, she's getting very deliberate when grabbing at things now, as you can see from the pics. Enjoy.


Erin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on... bring back the Phew... this is mean...