Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

If only I could go to church like this...
Traveling to church
"Stop taking my photos now mom"
"I love the bows Nonna" First Easter dress
Yesterday was Easter Sunday, and it marked the first time that we had been back to church since we had Ellis. She loved the music and was perfectly quiet and peaceful until the music stopped and someone started talking. After that, she wasn't having it anymore so we ended up out in the hallway. Oh well, we tried. And she did, of course, look great in her Easter dress! Enjoy the pics...
Erin



4 comments:

The Blackmons said...

OMG...she looks so cute in her Easter dress!! Glad you guys were able to go church...so did we! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Oh, just ADORABLE. My favorite outfit of course (laughing). She's the perfect little model. I'm glad you all were able to go to church.

Love you all,
Auntie Asha

Anonymous said...

lol my mom is freaking out because ellis has on the dress we bought for her. " it makes me feel so good that she is wearing the dress" her words of course and i'm like yeah ma it's a dress and that's the baby! lol

Love
Lexxus

Anonymous said...

Ellis kaye is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen wth the exception of her mother when she was that age! Just adorable!!!

Pop