Monday, March 24, 2008

An end to our New Moms class...

All the new moms and their little ones...
Group tummy time
Sleeping through the group circle time"Hey mom, why is Sawyer screaming in my ear?"
So today marked the end of our "New Moms and Newborns" class. It's hard to believe that the six weeks are finished. Ellis and I will definitely miss the class, though I doubt that she'll miss being woken up by other screaming babies. But, don't get me wrong, Ellis definitely woke others up as well. Anyways, I guess I'm not considered a "New Mom" anymore though I still feel like one! But, hopefully, we'll keep in touch with all our new friends from the class.
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is too cute. Yes, Ellis he needs to get out of your ear. Too much noise. Can't he say that you're trying to get a nap. (laughing). Looking just like your daddy when he doesn't want to be bothered. Ha Ha.....

Auntie Asha