Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We found this monkey in our living room, digging through our Halloween candy.
She kept grabbing the Skittles and trying to put them in her mouth. I think she has a sweet tooth.
Love that monkey face!
My favorite part of the costume was definitely the banana sewn into the pocket.
Mommy and Monkey on the swing.
She's been pulling up and standing on her own a lot lately.
Somebody loves her daddy!
I needed to carry the laundry basket and Ellis to the washing machine. My solution: put Ellis in the basket.
Ellis snuggling with Jack.

Well, Ellis's first Halloween was a big hit. We chose a monkey costume for her because when she was born she was COVERED in hair, and we nicknamed her monkey because of it. The name stuck as she began to climb up onus, pull up, crawl around, etc. so the costume seemed like a logical choice. I loved it! And although Ellis is too young for candy, she did seem intrigued by walking around our neighborhood (after her normal bedtime) to talk to people.

The other pictures are just a few random pics that I took yesterday. I think the one of her in the laundry basket is too cute! Oh, and the one with Vimal and her is sweet as well. She definitely loves her daddy. She gets so excited when he comes home from work. (Actually, we both get pretty excited.)

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. More soon...

No comments: