Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trying to crawl...

She's got the motion down. Now she just needs to get some forward momentum.
Her left leg always slides under her which trips her up a bit.
I'm not sure what she did here, but she definitely looks guilty.
Vimal was playing peek-a-boo with her and she was laughing her head off.
She found herself in the mirror, scooted over, and started playing with the baby in the mirror...Too cute!
This morning I turned around and Ellis was gnawing on her diaper bag.
Then, she looked at me like "What?".
After I looked away, she started rustling through it until she found something she could chew on.
And she proceeded to chew on her shoe for the next ten minutes.

Vimal and I have been getting tons of pictures and videos of Ellis trying to crawl because we'd love for everyone to get to see it right when it happens. In the meantime, though, we have ended up with lots of similar shots of Ellis in mid-stride. Here are just a few of them. Enjoy. And I promise to post a crawling video just as soon as we get one!

Erin

No comments: