Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These are a few of her favorite things...

Peas and Brown Rice! Not sure how she eats that stuff, but she seems to like it.
"Sign and Sing" class. We usually sing "...there are bubbles in the air, in the air." But, we changed it to "there are bubbles in her hair, in her hair."
Ellis hanging out with Jack.
Checking herself out in the mirror.

Here are just a few pictures of Ellis with her favorite things. First off, peas and brown rice. I hate peas, always have. I'm not sure how she eats that, but she really likes. Second favorite thing is bubbles. She gets so excited when the teacher gets them out during our class. In fact, right before I got my camera out to take this picture she had a bubble resting on her nose! It was too adorable but, alas, I was too slow to capture it. I still think the ones in her hair are pretty cute too. Next is a picture of Ellis with Jack. Jack is a donkey that my dad gave Ellis when she was about two weeks old. When she was younger, she stared at him for hours and hours, and now it's apparent that he's her favorite stuffed animal. And the last picture is pretty self explanatory. She likes to check herself out in the mirror. Could be a problem in the future, but it's still cute for now.

Finally, I'm posting a video of Ellis feeding herself some sweet potato fries. We got them at Whole Foods (Vimal actually found them) and Ellis LOVES them. When I feed them to her, she sort of hums while chewing. She does this with Veggie Booty, wheat pita, Cheerios and these. I love it because I used to do that when I was a kid too. Enjoy...



No comments: