Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not much to report...

I just love how she's laid back on our couch in this photo.
If you ask her where her belly button is, she does this...I think she associates "belly button" with being tickled.
Playing with mommy's face.
Giving kisses to her piggy. She loves her and gives her kisses all day long. I'm starting to get jealous.

Ellis was sick most of last week with a throat infection that luckily never turned into strep. So, we didn't really do much or take many photos. She is feeling much better now and we had a really nice weekend together. Nonna, my mom, gets here tomorrow so I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures next week. More soon...

1 comment:

The Blackmons said...

So cute! Baker does the same thing when we ask him about his belly button...only our darn camera is broken and I haven't been able to take a picture of it yet!! Ellis looks way too growny in these pictures BTW. They are growing up way too fast for me!