Friday, March 13, 2009

Photos from 1st Birthday

I just got the disc of photos that Erica Ferrone took of Ellis on her first birthday. I love them! In fact, I love them so much that I couldn't choose which ones to print or post on here. There are over 200 photos and I like most of them. I guess that's a good problem to have. Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I like best of all. Hope you enjoy them too, and if you are looking for a wedding/baby/family photographer in or around Boston check out Erica Ferrone's website at www.ericaferrone.com

She almost looks posed in this picture but she was just playing on our couch when Erica got this shot.

I just love her profile.

Playing with her bracelets
Mommy kisses
Daddy swing
Family love
Chatting with her daddy
Changing time
Exploring mommy and daddy's bed
She's the center of our world.
I love her face in this picture.
Playing with her bunny in her crib.
Don't let the angelic pose fool you...
Blowing out her first birthday candle.
"What's this?"
"Yum!"
"Hmmmm, do they realize I'm eating this?"
Feet!
Scrunchie face
I actually like this photo of Vimal and I, which is really rare for me.
"Look how much I've grown this past year."
Holding hands with daddy.

2 comments:

The Blackmons said...

Simply gorgeous!!!!! She did a fantastic job and I know you must be thrilled with the results. Isn't it the hardest thing ever to choose which ones? It's agonizing. I wish it was affordable enough to get them all! Such great pics!

Sara Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!! I wish I could find a photographer that could do this here!!! These are amazing. And where did you get the height chart?