Sunday, March 1, 2009

A trip to the Science museum...

Ellis playing with the abacus. I am really hopeful that her math skills will far exceed mine.
Playing with the foam blocks.
I'm pretty sure she thought this block was a cup because she kept doing this with it.
Vimal and I call this move "giving it the thumb". Ever since she was really little, she taps her thumb on things to test them out. I finally caught her doing this is a photo.
"Okay people, let's take this show on the road."

A few months ago we became members at the Museum of Science here in Boston. It has a great indoor play area for Ellis and is only about 10 minutes from door-to-door so it's been a lifesaver this winter. Ellis and I probably go there once a week to get out of the house and have a new place to explore. Plus, she loves it there, so I do too. Every time we go she finds something new to play with. This week it was the abacus. Oh, and the stairs. There are about 15 stairs that she loved climbing up. She made it to the top in less than a minute! I took a video of her going up them but I have to figure out how to turn it so as to not make all viewers dizzy. If I can figure that out, I'll post it on here.

No comments: